Football Maurice Drew what a player.

jaguars06

Bench Warmer
Maurice Jones-Drew (MOJO) Just with a 32 yard TD Run, his 8th of the year.

Is't hard to think that this Kid was a 2rd Pick and the like's of Bush, Maronery, Addi where taken head of him. Best RB so far in 2006 Draft Class

Maurice Drew for ROY.

Any thought's?

Plus my MOJO collection is a sweet one, will get pictures if up if anyone wants to see.

u picked Drew to win the ROY since the draft? wow, wouldnt have thought about him being that, since they have Fred Taylor. i was thinking DeAngelo Williams, since DeShaun Foster usually gets hurt, but DeAngelo had some troubles with injuries, too.

sportydude said:
u picked Drew to win the ROY since the draft? wow, wouldnt have thought about him being that, since they have Fred Taylor. i was thinking DeAngelo Williams, since DeShaun Foster usually gets hurt, but DeAngelo had some troubles with injuries, too.

Taylor gets hurt alot as well and Taylor isnt an every down back....

that is very true. i really knew that Bush wasnt gonna get it, i dont think he is complete enough, not really a great runner between the tackles. but Marques Colston could win, ya never know.

i thought from the beggining i saw vince young in texas i still think he should be for roy look at the team beating indy,giants and eagles in 3 weeks. they got a chance at playoffs if they win every game left. so i still say vince young or if not young then maurcie drew. the sleeper of draft is cutler since i think because no1 thinks he should of been drafted tht high ull see tongiht wht he does.

sportydude said:
that is very true. i really knew that Bush wasnt gonna get it, i dont think he is complete enough, not really a great runner between the tackles. but Marques Colston could win, ya never know.
so yea... bush today... 4 total TDs... not complete enough... :p

eh i think that bush is better then the rest of the 06 RB's, but after him comes Leon Washington. maybe its because im a jets fan, but next year when the jets have the whole RB situation sorted out (definately gonna miss curtis martin), i think kevan barlow will be gone and it will be between leon and cedric houston. leon being better then houston, gets the job, and with the jets suprisingly good o-line, leon rushes for 2000+ yards in 07 and the jets win the superbowl =D.

milfhunter800 said:
eh i think that bush is better then the rest of the 06 RB's, but after him comes Leon Washington. maybe its because im a jets fan, but next year when the jets have the whole RB situation sorted out (definately gonna miss curtis martin), i think kevan barlow will be gone and it will be between leon and cedric houston. leon being better then houston, gets the job, and with the jets suprisingly good o-line, leon rushes for 2000+ yards in 07 and the jets win the superbowl =D.
lol good luck with that.

i think that everyones not giving ernie simms enough credit, hes much better then williams if you can compare them...besides...hes from FSU. look out for buster davis in 07!

Back