Matt Ware

jrlebert

Bench Warmer
Thanks for checking out my Matt Ware supercollection! I have been collecting Matt since his rookie year, 2004. He only has 60 different non 1/1 cards, and 19 1/1's. I have every single one of the 60, and 6 of the 19 1/1's. Though he only has 79 different cards, I have a total of over 3,200 of his cards, including almost 12% of EVERY serial numbered card ever made!

Gotbrady12 said:
Who is this ? A personal guy you know ? Anyways sweet stuff !

yeah. matt and I went to high school together. next season will be his 7th in the NFL and hes played in 2 super bowl, with 2 different teams, eagles and cardinals. always looking for his stuff. i have over 2500 of his cards. yup.

definitely tracked one down... HERE IT IS!

scan0010.jpg

I have been lucky enough to add my first two Eagles game used jerseys to my collection! these were both provided by ebay's gameusedkid, Ron from California Sports Investments. They aren't just any two jerseys either. The white road jersey is the only road jersey Matt wore during 2004, his rookie year! The green jersey is the big one!!! This was the jersey Matt wore dirung his 65 yard TD run on a blocked field goal, the only TD of Matt's career, and the only blocked FG TD return in Philly's over 75 year history!

scan0019.jpg

scan0022.jpg

Back