Marvin Williams 05-06 SPx Winning Materials (520)

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely ridiculous. ridiculously awesome that is. you still never told me how this even came to be. why marvin williams? why 2005 spx??

To be honest, I am a UNC fan... Marvin Williams helped UNC win the National Championship... so I started collecting him... I had a TON of his cards and this one was my favorite... I just like the design of the card.. the dual jersey , the picture, the fact that it is 05-06 (his rookie year) etc etc etc

So I figured I would get 24 of them.. (to match his #) 24 turned into 50... 50 to 100... 100 to 200... and it just got crazy.... so I figured what the heck.. I'll roll with it.... before I knew it, i was gettgin cards sent to me from France, Australia, the Phillipines, Germany etc etc adn of course all over the U.S. I would say out of the 478 that I currently have.. that about 100+ were free from people around the world

I am on a ton of sites... and I usually stay pretty up to date because people ask about the collection LOL I have NO clue if/when I will stop LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back