March Madness Tourney Pick'Em 2022 Edition

What the crap is going on! Kentucky just got beat by Saint Peter's in OT. I think it's probably safe to say that everyone's bracket is done on that one!

March Madness baby!!

We were just watching that one -- play that game 100 times, UK wins 99 times. Gotta love March Madness!!! That East Region just got really crazy

Those all have to be children under the age of 10!

either that, or the secretary at work who has never watched any hoops in their life and just went based off of favorite colors of jerseys.

Pretty boring so far today - no upset alerts at all

either that, or the secretary at work who has never watched any hoops in their life and just went based off of favorite colors of jerseys.

Pretty boring so far today - no upset alerts at all

I need a TV at work! I can't watch any of it for another few hours, but then I've got all weekend sitting on the PC with the TV going in the background. Well, other than when I gotta go tend to the farm.

Y'all, @katester44 was sandbagging us...look at him moving into 1st place now!

I am no genius...but 3rd place is not as good as first place, at least here in my neck of the woods!?!?!

With that said, how 'bout them Tar Heels!! And what's that you say, the East Region Sweet 16 is in Philly -- yeah, pretty sure we will be there!

I am no genius...but 3rd place is not as good as first place, at least here in my neck of the woods!?!?!

With that said, how 'bout them Tar Heels!! And what's that you say, the East Region Sweet 16 is in Philly -- yeah, pretty sure we will be there!

Well, my post didn't age well...you were winning when I posted that. 😁

That Baylor/UNC game gave me a complex. UNC has always been my team but I've really been pulling for Baylor a lot the last several years. Awesome that you get to go watch the games live! I'd love to get to go someday. I bet the atmosphere in those stadiums is just insane.

Well, my post didn't age well...you were winning when I posted that. 😁

That Baylor/UNC game gave me a complex. UNC has always been my team but I've really been pulling for Baylor a lot the last several years. Awesome that you get to go watch the games live! I'd love to get to go someday. I bet the atmosphere in those stadiums is just insane.

We went to the sweet 16 a couple years ago (the year Carolina eventually lost to Nova in the Championship game) in Philly. Had a blast, got to see the Heels take down Indiana. Only problem was how late the game started, probably close to 9:30/10:00 -- we were pumping coke and gummi bears and chocolate into the kid to keep him awake.

Kudos to @Mike @katester44 and @grapler135s for being in the lead after this weekend. It looks like it will probably come down to one of you three. Crazy tournament as always so who knows, anything is still possible.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this year seems like it's been a lot more wild than past tournaments! It's been all over the place, and I love it!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this year seems like it's been a lot more wild than past tournaments! It's been all over the place, and I love it!
I don't think it is any more wild than past tourneys - just recency bias. There always seems to be a buzzer beater or two, and there are always upsets. It may be the 15-2 Kentucky upset that sticks out, since that rarely happens. And a #1 seed going out the first weekend. It is called madness for a reason!

Just checked ticket prices for Friday night UCLA/UNC -- best price was $428/ticket, before fees, etc. For a family of 3, that is almost $1500 to sit in the rafters. It is slated to start at 9:39PM, which means closer to 10:00PM if we are lucky, which means the earliest we would be back home is 2:30AM. Two better options - wait and see if they win on Friday and grab a ticket for Sundays game at a lower price or take that $1500 and find a home game in Chapel Hill and get tickets and a hotel for a couple days and enjoy the campus and college experience for a couple days!

Back