Basketball Man,do I need help

HiEnd

Bench Warmer
I'm working on the PSA 9 1986 fleer set,so I've got to have every card in a 9

I just spent $182 on a CHECKLIST!:yowza: :drink:

HiEnd said:
Oh that'll be last,or after I do my taxes:eek:
If it is anything like my tax returns, you won't be able to even afford a MJ that was spit upon, stuck in a bicycle spoke for five years until it finally ripped in half and glued back together.:p

Old checklists are a PAIN to find in mint condition.
Heaps of them have been scribbled on lol

I know where you can find a Kareem PSA9.
Not sure if I can help you get it but PM me anyway :)

G,

Send me a list of PSA 9's you need from the 86 set. Ive got a bunch of doubles. I finished 2 full sets from back in the day!! Let me know if you know anyone intereted in buying the set as well.

orangejello727 said:
G,

Send me a list of PSA 9's you need from the 86 set. Ive got a bunch of doubles. I finished 2 full sets from back in the day!! Let me know if you know anyone intereted in buying the set as well.

Have any as PSA 8's?

You know the rule of thumb for these psa 9 cards right?

Rule of 11. Any card that ends with 11, 22, 33, 44 etc.. were all ends of sheet. These cards are much harder to find in higher grade, therefore command a larger premium. Same goes for the Rule of 11 -1 because they are cards that were found on the other edge.

Tough cards to find because of premiums.
Dominique Wilken
Johnny Moore
Checklist

These are some common cards that are harder to find as their populations are still small.

Try finding a Moore PSA 10. They run HUGE $$

What about the Jeff Malone? I remember a beckett back in the day saying that was the million dollar card? Really hard as hell to find that card in mint condition.

Ground Support said:
What about the Jeff Malone? I remember a beckett back in the day saying that was the million dollar card? Really hard as hell to find that card in mint condition.

You might have that card mixed up with Johnny Moore. I dont have any back up for this, but about 5 yrs back a johnny moore sold for $7500 in a PSA 10. Thats huge!! But the Jeff Malone might be true.

Ive been out of the game for a while now. It would cool to look up the populations of PSA 10 and 9s for 86 Fleer cards.

208963 said:
i would love to do this set even in a 7.5 but cant really afford it.

good luck

From experience. Dont do the set one by one. Just buy the set from someone. Its much easier in the long run. Probably save you money as well. I think HiEnd might be doing the set one by one because he is in it for the chase and journey. Achieving the set rather than buying it.

Off topic. I have 2 full psa 9 sets if anyone is interested. Also have a psa 8 set I can get my hands on. Let me know if anyone is interested. Sorry for the plug.

Back