twisty571

Bench Warmer
Not to much just another A-train 1/1:ban:
A-train-07LC-1-1-1.jpg
A-train-07LC-1-1-2.jpg

well this also came in from the 1980's but it's not a card:band::hitit:
marshall2.jpg

I thought you were done with cards, Rowbert ?!?!?!?! :shock:

How's the cycle treatin' ya ? My boss, who sucks the **** of life, won a Harley in a $20 raffle :doh:. If I knew what it was, I'd tell ya. :wall:

my brother sold some vintage stereo stuff like 2 years ago...it was top of the line in the early 70s and brought in like $500 for the amp :shock: that old stuff doesnt get cheap

my brother sold some vintage stereo stuff like 2 years ago...it was top of the line in the early 70s and brought in like $500 for the amp :shock: that old stuff doesnt get cheap

The amp BIN for $425,they can run up to 600,it's a rarer amp,hybrid but done the right way not like the "new" hybrids. Perfect for AC/DC,Judas Priest,classic rock,classic metal.
I actually just bought and sold a Laney from the 80's. Paid $170 & flipped it for $350 & added $75 to get this 1. It will always bring what I paid so no loss:D

Couple current pics of the bike solo/dual modes. 1st pic is my cell camera:doh:
mine.jpg

Sport-4.jpg

2008 Jaguar Pearl Racing Green,I painted it myself:cheers: Well Scott taught me how.;) Looks black or olive green or blue in certain light and you can't see the flake in the pics but:pop:
Sportster-Green.jpg

As far as cards go,I'm going to pick a couple things up,Barry & Tom auto's,need an auto of my new Wolverine class.

Thanks & Hi everyone :)

The amp BIN for $425,they can run up to 600,it's a rarer amp,hybrid but done the right way not like the "new" hybrids. Perfect for AC/DC,Judas Priest,classic rock,classic metal.
I actually just bought and sold a Laney from the 80's. Paid $170 & flipped it for $350 & added $75 to get this 1. It will always bring what I paid so no loss:D

Couple current pics of the bike solo/dual modes. 1st pic is my cell camera:doh:
mine.jpg

Sport-4.jpg

2008 Jaguar Pearl Racing Green,I painted it myself:cheers: Well Scott taught me how.;) Looks black or olive green or blue in certain light and you can't see the flake in the pics but:pop:
Sportster-Green.jpg

As far as cards go,I'm going to pick a couple things up,Barry & Tom auto's,need an auto of my new Wolverine class.

Thanks & Hi everyone :)

Awesome bikes Rob!!! Glad to have you back!! :dance:

Back