Mail from a trade

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Thanks AUTax!

2007 Classics Courtney Taylor Significant Sigs (think /25)
2007 Topps Performance Courtney Taylor /199
2007 Bowman Blue Courtney Taylor /500
2008 Topps Chrome Lofa Tatupu PB X-fractor
also a few other base cards. Thanks again!

From a group buy, three boxes busted and sadly not one Seahawk pulled but a few Cardinals (g/f is collecting) and the Rams card worked out since I am picking up these jerseys slowly (usually as a way of making a trade more even)

2008 Gridiron Gear Edgerrin James jersey /100
2008 Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Steven Jackson jersey
some other rookie cards as well

From ebay:
2008 LCM Mirror Emerald Deion Branch 2/5
2008 Super Bowl Score lots of Tapp and Tatupu (feel hella stupid now for buying Tapp and Tatupu dark blues on amazon as the one Tapp dark blue on amazon cost more than the 25 card lot) :shock:

Thanks for reading :salut:

you were bidding on the lots too....did you drive up the price on my LoJack lot???

oh, nice emmy by the way:salut:

lol no I didn't. I was only going for Tatupu and Tapp. Now I am kinda regretting it. I only have dark blues of Tapp and Tatupu and greens of everyone except the rookies, Julius Jones and Maurice Morris.

lol no I didn't. I was only going for Tatupu and Tapp. Now I am kinda regretting it. I only have dark blues of Tapp and Tatupu and greens of everyone except the rookies, Julius Jones and Maurice Morris.

all the lots ended pretty cheap with the exception of my LoJack and Polamalu lots.

all the lots ended pretty cheap with the exception of my LoJack and Polamalu lots.

yeah...I just screwed up. I meant to go back and grab all the Seahawks but...I just didn't.

Interesting side note...with the addition of the Tapp Green I now have 75 different cards of his (68 non 1/1's 7 plates) with 1 new one incoming and am missing 18 non 1/1's (took them out because I will never see them) and of the 18 remaining, 4 of them are numbered under 10 (Limited Gold Spotlight/10 which I missed long ago, Bowman Chrome red refractor/5 which will never surface, score end zone/6 likely never to surface, and select end zone/6 which I freaking missed once). So I guess I really have 14 remaining :lollol:

oops, I also got a Leroy Hill Refrections Gold RC/50 earlier but forgot to post it :doh: not including 1/1's for him I have 42/49 cards ever made (3 rookie cards left)

Back