Mail all the way from Hong Kong

deimos

Bench Warmer
1 in today, funny thing is, it only took a week and a half to get here.
Hope AE works out....cuz im not sure what the Panthers are trying to do w/this dude
EdwardspatchautoRC.jpg
167/800

thanks for the look and comments:salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut:

They were trying to draft a "WR" even though Jacoby Ford and Mardy Gilyard were on the board :salut:

Cool looking card. Nice and shiny

They were trying to draft a "WR" even though Jacoby Ford and Mardy Gilyard were on the board :salut:

Cool looking card. Nice and shiny
they cant decide, if hes a QB, WR, KR, PR,or wild cat option. and it pisses me off in retrospect about Ford......then again, he would have the QB core in the league throwing to him.

I think they thought he could step in and make plays right away and the transition has hit a big speed bump. Armanti is a good talent, just needs to get bigger and let the game come to him. It would help if he could field a kick though.

To run the Wild Cat effectively, you have to commit to it like how Miami has. Carolina has not really done that in my mind. Also moving him everywhere is like what they did the first 2 years with Thomas Davis. It really hindered his development.

Back