Made my first box purchase in 2 years, should be here on Thursday

I think you'd be best off selling something like that. A golfer is only going to command so much from Baseball and Football collectors, and any serious golf collector that would be interested in a Sarazen auto won't likely have anything that you're going to want.

I think you'd be best off selling something like that. A golfer is only going to command so much from Baseball and Football collectors, and any serious golf collector that would be interested in a Sarazen auto won't likely have anything that you're going to want.

Ya I am going to try and move it. was thinking about ebay but not sure if it will get enough people looking at it. Any advice you guys have is great because this card is alright but not something I want to keep. I hate Golf LOL

He is one of five golfers (along with Ben Hogan, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, and Tiger Woods) to win all the current major championships in his career, the Career Grand Slam: U.S. Open in 1922, 1932, PGA Championship in 1922, 1923, 1933, British Open in 1932, and The Masters in 1935

That is what I meant by top 5 :)

Ahh :D. He was a great player by all means. You have a good card on your hand. I'd flip it.

Back