Made my first box purchase in 2 years, should be here on Thursday

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
Well I know this is not big news since I have not got the box yet but I am looking forward to my "Box" getting here on thursday or friday. I bought 1 "box" of 2009 Razor Cut Signature National Edition Hobby Box. It has 1 cut auto and could give some names like John Wayne, Elvis Presley, Ringo Starr, Wayne Gretzky, Johnny Cash, Booker T. Washington, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, and more. I am sure I will get something lame but I never get to buy anything so I took a gamble hoping to get something bad *** like John Lennon, or Booker T Washington. Anyways I am really looking forward to having something to open and just wanted to share. Thanks wasting you life reading this post :)

Well it seems i got a good card just not sure how to trade or flip it. I got a rare cut auto of the late great world famous golfer Gene Sarazen. I am ready there are very very few of his autos and he passed away in 1999

thanks guys as soon as a fix my scanner I will get it up. Not sure how much I can move it for but I will give ti a try maybe through trade or something

Not a Top 5 ever Golfer, but good pull none the less.

He is one of five golfers (along with Ben Hogan, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, and Tiger Woods) to win all the current major championships in his career, the Career Grand Slam: U.S. Open in 1922, 1932, PGA Championship in 1922, 1923, 1933, British Open in 1932, and The Masters in 1935

That is what I meant by top 5 :)

Back