low doller cards for low doller cards

buyselltrade

Prospect
Transactions: 2
Out with the old in with the new
Baseball basketball football i'm talking 20 10 and even 1 doller cards. Im looking for Emmitt Smith Troy Aikman dan Marino new vintage Pittsburgh Steeler and others that seemed appealing like Mike Trout Jose Abreu yasiel Puig and many others Jersey cards autograph serial number die cut refractor you name it let's trade

Baseball basketball football i'm talking 20 10 and even 1 doller cards. Im looking for Emmitt Smith Troy Aikman dan Marino new vintage Pittsburgh Steeler and others that seemed appealing like Mike Trout Jose Abreu yasiel Puig and many others Jersey cards autograph serial number die cut refractor you name it let's trade
I have tons of troy aikman I auto graph of him tons of emmit smith cards

i have around 200+ emmitt cards for trade . base and inserts. do u have any emmitts for trade or brett favre cards . also do u have a list of what u have already for aikmans and emmitt smith cards? thanks!

i ve around 200+ emmitt cards for trade . base and inserts. do u have any emmitts for trade or brett favre cards . also do u have a list of what u have already for aikmans and emmitt smith cards? thanks!
Only one jersey smith no aikmans low on serial number of both no refractor aikmans

For some reason I am unable to upload pictures. Do you have an email or something
This post from @Mike from Feb of this year on the Announcements/Feedback board explains I think. Basically uploaded images were taxing the site's storage space/bandwidth
Just wanted to let everyone know that, unfortunately, we will be disabling the direct upload of attachments into posts here on TCZ (effective immediately). This is due to several reasons but the main reason is because the attachments uploaded to the site over the past 2+ years have made our daily backups a huge nightmare. Simply put, they take up too much space, and take too much time to download on a daily basis. This is costing us more money in disk space, and bandwidth, and since there are only a handful of people who have even used it in the past 2 months it's simply not worth it.

Now, for those of you who did upload images directly to the site, there are other options, that most of us already use anyways. If you're not sure what those are, check out Sports Card Album, Photobucket, and Imgur. These are all free options for hosting images of your cards. I'm sure there are others, as well.

All attachments that have already been uploaded will continue to remain on our servers (and be backed up) until they are at least 1 year old. Any attachments over 1 year old will be removed.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this is a small sacrifice to have to pay in order to keep advertisements off of the boards, and out of your way!

[QUOI E="buyselltrade, post: 246212, member: 613"]For some reason I am unable to upload pictures. Do you have an email or something[/QUOTE]
Hey i have photo bucket but I don't know how to let you view the pics

i have around 200+ emmitt cards for trade . base and inserts. do u have any emmitts for trade or brett favre cards . also do u have a list of what u have already for aikmans and emmitt smith cards? thanks!
Photo bucket up ill be adding more trades later http:/s1072.photo bucket.com/user/Abe_Spo/profile/

Back