Football Low Budget Football Group Break Club - August '12

I'm definitely good with option 1 but in all honesty, I'm good with whatever the group decides. I'm doing it more for the fun of breaking with you guys. :)

I'm definitely good with option 1 but in all honesty, I'm good with whatever the group decides. I'm doing it more for the fun of breaking with you guys. :)

Great attitude Christian :) I feel the same way, sadly you will come across a lot of people that do not share it.. I know I have :(

yeah, to each their own. i mean, it's a weeding out process. there's a guy i met on LCB who's the same way. we did a 2011 A&G break last week and he couldn't care less how we split it up or even which product we chose. he just wanted to get in on a break with me. if the hobby's not fun, what's the point?

if the hobby's not fun, what's the point?

Amen, brother! The hobby has changed a lot with so much top end stuff out there, but I still love to just collect. Don't get me wrong I enjoy picking up cards with great value, but I enjoy picking PC items just as much, even they are just base cards. As far as the break goes, I will always take part because I just like to talk to others that enjoy the hobby like I do. Good luck to all on the break!

Ok, judging by the replies here it doesn't look like we'll get any other suggestions, or options, this month. So with that, we'll go ahead and go with option #1. So, here's what we'll be breaking in August.

2012 Prestige Hobby Box (4 hits)
2011 Timeless Treasures Hobby Box (3 hits)
2010 Crown Royale Hobby Pack (1 hit)

Now we'll just wait for payments before we start our 2 round draft of the remaining teams. Payments aren't due for almost 2 weeks, though, so no need to rush it.

Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that in August's break we're going to try something slightly different than usual. I'm not going to record the breaks on BlogTV, but only for YouTube. For everyone who wants to watch live, we'll still be breaking live on BlogTV, it's just that for those who want to go back and watch it after the fact there will only be a YouTube video of it. The reason for this is so that we don't have to split the breaks into 2 parts, because of BlogTV's recording limits. The YouTube recording will just keep going through all of the breaks then I can edit/upload them following the break.

Back