Lots of scans of stuff for trade/sale!!!

oldschool said:
i like the clementes..what value you putting on them ?

--------

I have the book values listed above each scan. The 68 Clemente has some corner wear so yes, I'd trade it at less than book value depending on what I was getting. The 62 Topps is in pretty nice condition so again, it would depend on what I'd be getting in trade on it.

oldschool said:
who all you collecting ?

----------

I'm not really looking for certain players or teams, just trying to change the inventory around some. I'll check thru buckets and lists for different things I can use.

serputzalot said:
can you check my buckett for these please.

foxx gu
both musial gu
01 ultimate collection ripken gu
killebrew gu

--------

serputzalot - I like the Nolan Ryan auto gu, the Ripken auto and mnaybe the Matt Kemp autos. LMK what book values you have on those. Thanks.

nolan bv 150
ripken bv 250
kemp a&g bv 15
kemp heros bv 80

mamunrud said:
--------

serputzalot - I like the Nolan Ryan auto gu, the Ripken auto and mnaybe the Matt Kemp autos. LMK what book values you have on those. Thanks.

serputzalot said:
nolan bv 150
ripken bv 250
kemp a&g bv 15
kemp heros bv 80

--------

well, the ones you liked booked for:

foxx gu - 60
both musial gu - 25 & 40
01 ultimate collection ripken gu - 50
killebrew gu - 25

Do you want to do the Ryan (150) and Kemp a&g (15) for the Foxx (60) Ripken (50) and both Musials (25&40) ??? That would be $165 bv of yours for $175 bv of mine. LMK about that offer or counter with a different option. Thanks.

Bo Jackson auto gu- looking for 120
Griffey UD Masterpieces auto- books 100
Hanley Ramirez Elements auto gu- traded
Micah Hoffpauer auto- 20
Nick Blackburn auto- 15

lmk if there is anything else I can add, just added quite a few new cards, thanks

Actually the ryan is in the works for another deal and should be gone b4 the nights done just doing some fine tuneing. Would you do this....... foxx gu and musial gu (40) for the 2 kemp autos? lmk

mamunrud said:
--------

well, the ones you liked booked for:

foxx gu - 60
both musial gu - 25 & 40
01 ultimate collection ripken gu - 50
killebrew gu - 25

Do you want to do the Ryan (150) and Kemp a&g (15) for the Foxx (60) Ripken (50) and both Musials (25&40) ??? That would be $165 bv of yours for $175 bv of mine. LMK about that offer or counter with a different option. Thanks.

moosehead said:
Bo Jackson auto gu- looking for 120
Griffey UD Masterpieces auto- books 100
Hanley Ramirez Elements auto gu- traded
Micah Hoffpauer auto- 20
Nick Blackburn auto- 15

lmk if there is anything else I can add, just added quite a few new cards, thanks

--------

Moosehead - what can I add in with the Foxx bat in order to get either the Bo Jackson auto gu or the Griffey UD Masterpieces auto? LMK

tndcollectables said:
pls cmb for the kramer, adderley, ss musial

--------

tnd - I liked these from your bucket, what are the trade values on them? LMK

Musial Sports razor Icons auto
Clemente Prime Cuts triple bat

Back