Loots Of Cards

Johnny_G2007

Bench Warmer
i have like over 5000 cards that i want gone some MLB cards but most are hockey i want them gone and wana see what i can get for them if you have a MSN i can show some off on my web cam [email protected] will sell them in teams

I think the best way to sell these would be to list the players, brand of card, and year. All that info can be found on the cards. I don't think you will get all that much interest at all by saying you have a bunch of cards in a box that I want to sell. :confused: Call me old fashioned, but I like to know what I'm buying, before I buy it! ;) If you have too many to list, pick out the star players like Gretzky etc. Those will be worth the most usually. If you need a hand figuring out what you have give me a shout on the weekend, and I'll see if i can figure out what you have. Maybe you have a few gems sitting there. :)

it will take a bit to look for my good ones but i will take you up on that

Leafsfan1967 said:
I think the best way to sell these would be to list the players, brand of card, and year. All that info can be found on the cards. I don't think you will get all that much interest at all by saying you have a bunch of cards in a box that I want to sell. :confused: Call me old fashioned, but I like to know what I'm buying, before I buy it! ;) If you have too many to list, pick out the star players like Gretzky etc. Those will be worth the most usually. If you need a hand figuring out what you have give me a shout on the weekend, and I'll see if i can figure out what you have. Maybe you have a few gems sitting there. :)

keep me posted on what you find

ill definitely take any philadelphia flyers and patrick roy cards you might have

for sale

wayne gretzky
91 proset
91 score season leader163 points
90 score season leader
94 upper deck world tour
91 score 7 copys
91 score season leader 122 assists 2copys
95 fleer
90 proset
91 score
90 proset all star game
92 opee chee
90 score sniper
97 pinnacle
Peter Forsberg
2003 uopper deck 20/50

autographed
Al Macinnisopee chee 89
Denis Metlyk 1880/2960

Mark Messier
91 score

Bobby Clarke
77 opee chee

Sidney Crosby/Corey Perry
05 UD series checklist
and many more will sell in teams to

Bryan_Mc said:
keep me posted on what you find

ill definitely take any philadelphia flyers and patrick roy cards you might have
philadelphia flyers and patrick roy over 1000 philadelphia flyers and dont no how many patrick roy

Back