Looking to Work a Deal or Two

new8406

Bench Warmer
Anyone wanting to trade. Been away for a month or so, so figured I would see if I could do any deals.

Bucket link is in sig.

like the Jamaal Charles, Eddie Royal, and Deon Butler rookie premier materials AU...the jonathan stewart and malcolm kelly rookie premier materials GU...the steve slaton topps letterman...Michael Crabtree Letterman /10...percy harvin topps platinum...steve slaton star gazing patch...I know this ones in your PC but the Avery/Smith Rookie combo...and just out of pure curiosity the AP Ultimate Star Signatures /50...Lmk if i have anything you would want to trade for and if not lmk what you would be looking for dollar wise for each...thanks....

cranium1313 said:
like the Jamaal Charles, Eddie Royal, and Deon Butler rookie premier materials AU...the jonathan stewart and malcolm kelly rookie premier materials GU...the steve slaton topps letterman...Michael Crabtree Letterman /10...percy harvin topps platinum...steve slaton star gazing patch...I know this ones in your PC but the Avery/Smith Rookie combo...and just out of pure curiosity the AP Ultimate Star Signatures /50...Lmk if i have anything you would want to trade for and if not lmk what you would be looking for dollar wise for each...thanks....
Didn't see anything I could use right now. Thanks.

I could use your Maclin Gridiron Gamers Jsy. Please cmb. Lmk if you don't see anything, as I have more to add, and will get you a list.

-Brad

Back