Looking to trade

I can do the Spx Arod/Bagwell dual jersey $15bv and the Chipper Authentix $15bv for the Texieira patch /23 $30bv

pspstatus said:
I would have to say that the one thing I really like are the Texeira patches. The one on the left in the pic more so than the other.

You had said that you liked the tex patch on the left more, why do you need a pic? Mattingly is $60bv.

pspstatus said:
Do you have a pic? and I would also be very interested in the Mattingly YSL gu.

BBfan74 said:
You had said that you liked the tex patch on the left more, why do you need a pic? Mattingly is $60bv.

that was awhile ago and I don't remember what it looks like. I remember seeing it in your bucket, but I don't see a link for that anymore. If I said I liked the one on the left is that the one you're offering?

The one on the left is 4 color /23, the one on the right which has been traded was 3 color /25.

pspstatus said:
that was awhile ago and I don't remember what it looks like. I remember seeing it in your bucket, but I don't see a link for that anymore. If I said I liked the one on the left is that the one you're offering?

BBfan74 said:
The one on the left is 4 color /23, the one on the right which has been traded was 3 color /25.

Ok I'm pretty sure I wanna do it? Is it possible to see a pic though? I just don't remember what it looks like but the deal sounds good.

Check my gallery, I just put it and several other g/u and autos in there.

pspstatus said:
Ok I'm pretty sure I wanna do it? Is it possible to see a pic though? I just don't remember what it looks like but the deal sounds good.

BBfan74 said:
Check my gallery, I just put it and several other g/u and autos in there.

Ok thankyou. I think we have ourselves a deal. You can post it up or I will either way. I really love that Mattingly too but I don't have anything for it right now. Maybe in the future. Thanks.

Back