Looking to trade

mlbplb

Bench Warmer
I am collecting Jay Cutler rookies I need, and all Gameused and Autos I need.

I am picking up some Fabric of the games from 2001 - 2008 that my friend needs. He is doing a master set of all Fabric of the games.

So lmk what you have and what you are wanting from me. Thanks for looking.

I have a 07 Vince Young FOTG if your friend needs it. I am actually doing a Master Set of the 07 FOTG Auto's. I want to get one of each player. You can see them on my web page. I do also have an extra Theismann Auto 07 FOTG that I can trade but I want a auto from the set that I am missing in my collection now. I currently have a Antonio Gates #ed /10, a Mike Bell #ed /5, and a Jay Cutler #ed /5 incoming

Babe Ruth Collector said:
I have a 07 Vince Young FOTG if your friend needs it. I am actually doing a Master Set of the 07 FOTG Auto's. I want to get one of each player. You can see them on my web page. I do also have an extra Theismann Auto 07 FOTG that I can trade but I want a auto from the set that I am missing in my collection now. I currently have a Antonio Gates #ed /10, a Mike Bell #ed /5, and a Jay Cutler #ed /5 incoming

He has no extra auto's to trade for the Theisman. Which Young do you have since there is 7 or 8 versions and he has a couple. malcolm

Back