Looking to trade

mlbplb

Bench Warmer
I collect Cutler and pick some FOTG 2001-2007 and Peyton Mannings and Matt Ryans. lmk what you are interested in and what you have for trade. malcolm

I really really could use the desean jackson rc auto and the desean jackson rc gu. Ill trade up on both. Also could do a card/paypal deal if you have paypal or card/cash or just cash.

Interested in this:

MattFlynn08UpperDeckauto.jpg

skatemore said:
I really really could use the desean jackson rc auto and the desean jackson rc gu. Ill trade up on both. Also could do a card/paypal deal if you have paypal or card/cash or just cash.
I didn't see anything I could use at this time. How much cash are you talking? lmk Malcolm

skatemore said:
As much as you see fit. I dont have enough $$ for the auto right now and the un numbered gu of him go for around 3-5$. I got a dual gu of him and fitzgerald #/49 for $5.25 after shipping.

'08 SPx D. JACKSON/ L. FITZGERALD Dual GJ card #40/49!! - eBay (item 180282408910 end time Aug-31-08 18:30:00 PDT)
let me wait till you can get both. The Jersey is numbered to #250. I could let it go for $5 but I would like to send both at the same time. lmk when you have the $$ for both. And how much. Thanks Malcolm

mlbplb said:
let me wait till you can get both. The Jersey is numbered to #250. I could let it go for $5 but I would like to send both at the same time. lmk when you have the $$ for both. And how much. Thanks Malcolm

It will probably be two weeks because I get paid every other monday or tuesday but if you could hold them for me that would be M-azingggg.

skatemore said:
It will probably be two weeks because I get paid every other monday or tuesday but if you could hold them for me that would be M-azingggg.
I will hold for 2 weeks, so around the 18 Sept you notify me. Malcolm

cowboysrgr8 said:
can you check my site for these

thanks
jeff
I can use these:
07 SP Auth LaMarr Woodley #399 $25
07 Leaf Cert FOTG M. Harrison #50 WR, $15
06 Leaf Certified FOTG Steve Smith #75 D/C, $10
06 Leaf Certified FOTG Mark Clayton #75 D/C, $8
06 Leaf Certified FOTG David Carr #25 prime, $25
06 Leaf Certified FOTG T.J. Houshman #25 prime. $20
total - $103

The Emmitt Smith books $30,
Romo books $15 - $20
Felix Jones have no clue #199 ranging $15 - $25 trade
total - $60 - $75

Would like to get all of the ones in a package deal.
I have a Martllus Bennett Draft Picks Rights auto #250 &
a 2008 Prestige TD Senations T. Owens.
Check out my tradepage again thanks Malcolm

didnt see anything else i liked that i can find at around that price range
if you take off the tj housh--------- then i can do that trade
thanks
jeff

Back