Looking to trade!!!

anthonym said:
Book is $25, so looking for a D.J. Shockley auto and a jersey card, but do you have a bucket that I can look at?

Lookin my sig, I dont think I have any Shockley.

kutzy said:
Lookin my sig, I dont think I have any Shockley.

Lots that I like, none that I love for the price. My card undershoots your cards that I like by tons of bv. I like the Arenas though, for the record. What does the Foye book?

anthonym said:
Lots that I like, none that I love for the price. My card undershoots your cards that I like by tons of bv. I like the Arenas though, for the record. What does the Foye book?

Big game is $50, the Ray/Foye dual I think is around there as well.

Oh okay. Nothing else really. Just noticed that the circle that lights up green when you are online isn't green for you but you have still been replying. How's that work?

anthonym said:
Oh okay. Nothing else really. Just noticed that the circle that lights up green when you are online isn't green for you but you have still been replying. How's that work?

Im magic ;) let me see if I can find a GU I like and maybe we can work a deal for the foye/Ray dual auto

I just looked up the Foye/Ray dual and it books for $30 (less than I thought) I didnt see any other card I was interested in though. I apprecaite the look however.

1-5.jpg

Back