Looking to Trade... Lets Make A Deal

Nice MJD collection, nice to see someone who collects MJD's! I have a pretty good one also! I know I need the Back to the Future MJD/Fred Taylor, I will have to see what of the other MJD's I need. My bucket is part of my signature, take a look and I know I have a few MJD's inserts not in the Bucket!

Thanks for the compliment, i see you have some Anderson autos are they for trade, if so I kind of like the classics

bakemeister52 said:
Nice MJD collection, nice to see someone who collects MJD's! I have a pretty good one also! I know I need the Back to the Future MJD/Fred Taylor, I will have to see what of the other MJD's I need. My bucket is part of my signature, take a look and I know I have a few MJD's inserts not in the Bucket!

MVP Kosar said:
Thanks for the compliment, i see you have some Anderson autos are they for trade, if so I kind of like the classics
Derek Anderson is from Oregon State and I am keeping all his cards at this time. I am getting out of Braylon Edwards, Roddy White, DeAngelo Williams and Patrick Willis azt this time!

cmb for the Brandon jacobs patch. i got a Mark Sanchez GU #d to 299 that i havent uploaded yet lmk

Back