Looking to buy

any certian players??? bc theres alot of playoff bound players...lol lmk i got a bunch
and i got a sean may printing plate auto #ed 1/1 selling for $20 dlvd

I've got these:

Jamison 98-99 SPA RC, BV $40
Rashard Lewis 03-04 Fleer Focus Decade Edition 10/10
Bargnani 06-07 Hot Prospects Red Hot Rookies AU 18/50 BV $60
06-07 Luxury Box Relics 5 Garnett/Kirilenko/Lewis/Nene/Miles BV $20

PM an offer if interested in any or all.

bdb3232 said:
any certian players??? bc theres alot of playoff bound players...lol lmk i got a bunch
and i got a sean may printing plate auto #ed 1/1 selling for $20 dlvd

No ONe in particular. You have a bucket or list?

nope i usually don't do buckets b/c i'm always moving stuff in and out so it would be a pain to keep it up but if you would please send a list of like the top 10 players your looking for and i'll make a list 4 u thanks for your time

bdb3232 said:
nope i usually don't do buckets b/c i'm always moving stuff in and out so it would be a pain to keep it up but if you would please send a list of like the top 10 players your looking for and i'll make a list 4 u thanks for your time

Kobe
lebron
KG
Pierce
any superstar inbasketball,football or baseball
LMK what you have. Thanks

Arenas is $50, gordon deng is $100,iggy jefferson is $50 i think.
have anything in mind?

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
wats the bv on the arenas rc auto...the gordan/deng dual auto...and the iguadala/jefferson dual auto...also if u have any felton lmk

Devin

well i have a brandon roy rc green xfractor that books 50...i really wanna unload some of my football as well (gore/barber dual GU...bv 25, reggie brown stuff, lito shephard rc auto....and some others...will post scans if interested)...u have any felton, thornton, iverson, not pictured in bucket???

Devin

i like your jamison EXQ..I'd like to see a scan of the gore GU. LMK what you need for this stuff
Carolina_Crazy06 said:
well i have a brandon roy rc green xfractor that books 50...i really wanna unload some of my football as well (gore/barber dual GU...bv 25, reggie brown stuff, lito shephard rc auto....and some others...will post scans if interested)...u have any felton, thornton, iverson, not pictured in bucket???

Devin

Back