Football looking thru old cards... found sumthin i think

stevesokol21

Bench Warmer
well i was lookin at ome older fb card and came across some pacific private stock cards. i saw 2 rookies. maurice morris and a kurt kittner.

the weird thing is, when i plipped the maurice moris over it ws hand numbered 9/9 on the bottom of the card. wht i this? is it worth sumthing good? the kittner wasnt numbered but when i looked in the beckett the didnt have private stock listed in the book anymore.

someone please let me know if there was sumthin in there that i didnt know about.

there is nothing special about the card. it look like a regular rookie but is just hand numbered 9/9 on the back

please help someone.

thanks a lot

steve

edit: oh ya, its numbered to him jersey number which is 9. all help appreciated.

edit #2: and now i found from what looks to be a 1/1 adam dunn card our of playoff absolute memorabilia. it is hand numbered on the side 1/1. it doesnt say congrats or nything, it just says go to playoffinc.com to see a checklist of available frames fr sale. never paid attention to stuf like this back then b/c it is when i was getting out of collecting. im bak in now and i look for all that stuff. i cant beleive im finding this stuff. ill try to take some pics soon to show you guy.

Be worth more to someone who collects those players #/d cards are always sought after by player collectors. Though IMO based on those players and the product I wouldnt suspect they are worth too much.

well i bought an online fb beckett today and found the card. it is a real card numbered out of 9/9 only 9 of them were made. this is just a regular retail RC with no jersey swatch. i guess this is how they made them, very short printed.weird set tho. cant beleive it. ill try and get pic up shortly.

cant get over how i just fumbled thru this yest. haha

steve

Back