Looking for UCLA base rcs / inserts

I have a 2001 Stadium Club Pro Bowl Relics Jsy card of Ogden. LMK if you are interested.

I have these:
Freddie Mitchell Score rc (college uniform)
Deshaun Foster Pacific rc (college uniform)
McNabb/Cade McNown/Culpepper/Couch/Smith/King Topps Chrome Young Guns insert
Danny Farmer Private Stock auto (Senior Bowl uniform)

Lmk if you need these. :salut:

ok so the 5 i have have a total bv of 75 not including the rc's and base in ucla uni lmk what you wana do i would like to try and get the ronnie from you lmk thanks

btw the stack i have so far has 28 rookies / base/ inserts

are they all in their UCLA uni? if so, maybe we can do a little deal, along with a little sum of paypal? if not, include a little bit of cash in instead of the paypal. would love to see the brown go to a collector like yourself.

I have these:
Freddie Mitchell Score rc (college uniform)
Deshaun Foster Pacific rc (college uniform)
McNabb/Cade McNown/Culpepper/Couch/Smith/King Topps Chrome Young Guns insert
Danny Farmer Private Stock auto (Senior Bowl uniform)

Lmk if you need these. :salut:

would be interested in everything (if the cade mcnown is in his UCLA uni). if not, would only be interested in the other 3. im not sure if i have anything in the way of tradebait right now, but will get back to you. maybe give me a list or something of who you collect.

Have these 3:

05 Leaf Certified Tab Perry #/1000
05 Leaf Certified Craig Bragg #/1000
04 Bowman David Ball

Also have an 05 Prestige Timmy Chang Rookie.

YOu have any LSU tigers? If not you can have them anyway. Is your address in the address forum?

Have these 3:

05 Leaf Certified Tab Perry #/1000
05 Leaf Certified Craig Bragg #/1000
04 Bowman David Ball

Also have an 05 Prestige Timmy Chang Rookie.

YOu have any LSU tigers? If not you can have them anyway. Is your address in the address forum?

i know that i have a laron landry black ref (sorry im terrible at identifying cards) from topps dpp and im sure i have a few from press pass legends as well.
and no my addy is not in the forum, i'll PM you my addy with the list of cards i find soon

Back