Looking for TONS of Stuff!!!

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
Haven't had the chance to do any trading in quite a while, so I thought I would see if I can get a few trades going again! I am looking to add to my ever-growing PCs first and foremost, so I am looking for anything I don't yet have for the following players:

Aundrae Allison
John David Booty
Ian Johnson
Sage Rosenfels
Marcus Vick (will trade heavily in your favor for anything I don't have!!!)

I am also trying to finish up a few sets as well, mainly my 2008 Topps Mayo Mini set and the 2002 Topps Chrome Ring of Honor set:

TOPPS CHROME RING OF HONOR (20)
2BS, 5CH, 6RS, 7JS, 8LC, 12RW, 15JP, 16JM, 17JR, 18MA, 19JM, 20RD, 23JR, 24JM, 28ES, 29SY, 30LB, 33JE, 35RL, 36TB

TOPPS MAYO MINI (4)
262, 276, 288, 290

If you have anything I need, please take a look at my bucket and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks!!!

Waiting for the UPS guy to show up with my box of Icons, figured I would try and make a few trades to pass the time! Let me know if you have anything I can use. Thanks!

TinCastleMusic said:
Waiting for the UPS guy to show up with my box of Icons, figured I would try and make a few trades to pass the time! Let me know if you have anything I can use. Thanks!

pls cmb i also have tons of vikings not scanned in

I can use:

2007BowmanSterlingGoldRCAutoGUBrian.jpg

I'm interested in these

Bowman: Wells, Maclin, orange Stafford

Prestige: Sanchez

I have 2 booty gu's and a allison au in my bucket

debgram said:
I'm interested in these

Bowman: Wells, Maclin, orange Stafford

Prestige: Sanchez

I have 2 booty gu's and a allison au in my bucket

I have all of those already, but if you come across anything else, please let me know. Thanks!

Back