Looking for the 05-06 Luxury Box One Man Show's

Garnett, Ridnour, and 1 other but I cant think of who it is right now. Intersted in those 2? Looking to sell or trade for sweet spot autos

I picked up the complete set today at a local card shop. $25 bucks. Pretty good price for 50 cards. First time I ever went to that shop, I'll have to make a return trip. Too bad its 75 miles away.

Blake811 said:
I picked up the complete set today at a local card shop. $25 bucks. Pretty good price for 50 cards. First time I ever went to that shop, I'll have to make a return trip. Too bad its 75 miles away.

Complete set of 50 jerseys for $25. Let me know where you got that and I will fly there.

Its just all the basic One Man Show Relics. No autos. I actually think he's about to close down his shop. He has to be atleast 80 years old. But he was telling me none of his kids or their kids are into collecting. He had alot of nice items. I think he cut me alittle discount for chatting with him. It was kinda sad though cause you could tell that he wanted to pass his collection down rather then selling it off. It was a good trip though.

I just added up the low BV and its $219 , give a dollar or 2 cause I added it up in my head. But you can get most of them off ebay for $0.99. Which I did before I ran across this set.

Back