Looking for Seahawks!

Cris7401

Bench Warmer
Big Seahawks collector here. Looking for anything I don't already have. Favorite players are Tatupu, Darryl Tapp, Leroy Hill. I also have a rather nice Jennings, Taylor, Kent, and Wilson collection.

I don't have a bucket, but I have non-Seahawks. If you are a Seahawks fan, maybe I have a double you could use. :)

I am not looking for any 2010 rookies at this time. The hype is too high.

Lets see what you got!

Vikesrule said:
If you get time CMB and let me know if you find anything. PM works best!

Thank you for the link. I looked through everything but didn't see anything other than maybe the Houshmandzadeh Premiere Date. I appreciate it!

can u use this

img004.jpg

Cris7401 said:
Thank you for the link. I looked through everything but didn't see anything other than maybe the Houshmandzadeh Premiere Date. I appreciate it!
Was that the only Seahawk you needed or only Seahawk card you saw (Forsett rc auto /99, Courtney Taylor Ultimate rc auto #/50, Curry rc patch etc.)? Let me know either way and let me know if you'd like to work something out for it. I (probably obviously) collect Viking stuff so just let me know. Thanks!

Vikesrule said:
Was that the only Seahawk you needed or only Seahawk card you saw (Forsett rc auto /99, Courtney Taylor Ultimate rc auto #/50, Curry rc patch etc.)? Let me know either way and let me know if you'd like to work something out for it. I (probably obviously) collect Viking stuff so just let me know. Thanks!

Yeah bro, I have all the rest of those. Do you have any specific Vikings? Also, how do you trade? Are you a bv trader or a 'that looks good' trader? lol

Cris7401 said:
Yeah bro, I have all the rest of those. Do you have any specific Vikings? Also, how do you trade? Are you a bv trader or a 'that looks good' trader? lol
I'm an either one of those types depending-more of a 'that looks good' while knowing book usually is a good bench mark-whatever-I'm easy. You can shoot some ideas by me if you'd like. Besides Culpepper I'm pretty much into any Viking that has had a bigger type impact on the team. I just have a ton of rare Culpepper's already. Just let me know-Thanks!

check my bucket. I have a curry patch, alexander auto/gu /15 plus others. lmk thanks.

looking for players in my sig plus harvin, peterson, edelman

Back