Looking for Owen Murphy and Ryan Cermak

Criollos

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
These two players are in the recently released 2022 Bowman Draft set. Both kids are from Riverside, IL and both played little league and high school baseball with my son. Will love to get as many copies of their cards as I can, and hopefully some parallels too. Murphy is with the Braves and Cermak with the Rays. Thanks.

Thanks for offering those Murphy cards. I like trading by BV, but no BV for those low numbered cards. I went to EBay sold 1/1 autos of Murphy and they don't sell for more than $20 each. The last 4 sold I found went for $10, $15, $16, $22.

I don't have any nice Padres cards to offer. The best card I have to trade right now is a Logan O'Hoppe RC Gold Auto #'ed/50 from Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary. There are two of those sold on EBay for $95 and $91.

If the O'Hoppe card interests you I would trade it for all 4 low numbered cards of Murphy you listed above. If not, how much would you need for the Murphy cards as a group? How much individually?

Again, thanks for making those available to me.

Luis

I guess I have been lucky. There only 10 Lutetium 1/1 of each player in 2022 Trinity and only 1 per color.

Trinity Lutetium Set Checklist​

40 cards. Serial numbered 1/1.
*All cards are redemptions.*
VERSIONS: Silver 1/1, Blue 1/1, Purple 1/1, Pink 1/1, Orange 1/1, Green 1/1, Platinum 1/1, Black 1/1, Red 1/1, Gold 1/1.

I won the redeemed Red back in January and then won a Murphy redemption card in April and they sent me the gold.

Back