looking for: Montana and Payton FB Heroes

Which of the Montanas (didn't that run a few different years and across a couple brands also?) I remember the early UD ones w/ the "header" and the signed ones (Payton had his day with this insert set as well)... later there were some kind of foil ones (Montana) as well, maybe around '99? Or are you strictly speaking of the cards from the recent Heroes product rather than the older inserts by that name?

nope, not the ones from last year and the year before. I am looking for the Heroes inssert sset from UD.
Montana...'91
Payton...'92 I think

There were 10 cards total for those right 9 picture cards and the one that says football heros if so i think i have all of the montanas but i cant get to them until sunday or monday if that helps if not thats cool. Sorry about the order #5-1988 Rematch NNO- Football Heroes #1 1974-1978 College Years #9- Art(with 4 Pictures on it) #2-1981 A star is born #4-1987 First Passing Title #8- 1990 Career Highs #7-1989 Back To Back #3-1984 Super Bowl MVP #6-1989 NFL's MVP

I have the header already(the one that says Footall Heroes) but i need the other ones. lmk when you get a chance to look at them and lmk what you would like to try and trade for in return.
Thanks
danielalba said:
There were 10 cards total for those right 9 picture cards and the one that says football heros if so i think i have all of the montanas but i cant get to them until sunday or monday if that helps if not thats cool. Sorry about the order #5-1988 Rematch NNO- Football Heroes #1 1974-1978 College Years #9- Art(with 4 Pictures on it) #2-1981 A star is born #4-1987 First Passing Title #8- 1990 Career Highs #7-1989 Back To Back #3-1984 Super Bowl MVP #6-1989 NFL's MVP

ok this weekend ill let u you and ill check on the wlter paytons to cant remember if i have any but ill check

yup i got The 1-9 That you Need minus the header card of joe montana still looking for the paytons

sORRY DIDNT FIND THE PAYTONS BUT IF I DO ILL LET U KNOW BUT LETS WORK OUT A DEAL ON ALL THE OTHER STUFF BRETT FAVRE, JOE MONTANAS AND THE GARNETTS LET ME KNOW WAS LOOKING FOR ADRIAN PETERSON, TONY ROMO, AND MICHAEL JORDAN JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF U HAD SOME EXTRA JORDANS IF SO LET ME KNOW WHAT U GOT AND WHERE TO LOOK AT THEM AT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HIM FIRST AND THEN ROMO AND PETERSON sorry for the caps its a habit.

Back