Looking for Matt Luke! (check your mid-1990's commons bin!)

jrlebert

Bench Warmer
I am looking to complete my collection of Matt Luke baseball cards. Matt was an outfielder for the Yankees, Dodgers, Angels, and Indians. He has minor league cards from 1992 through 2000, and mainstream cards in 1996 Bowman, Fleer Update, Select, and Ultra, as well 1998 Pacific Omega and Pacific Online, and 1999 Aurora, Fleer Tradition, Pacific, and Upper Deck.

Here is what I still need:

1992 Front Row Draft Picks Gold #69 (the same set with Jeter... hopefully these will surface!)

1993 Greensboro Hornets Classic / Best #17

1995 Signature Rookies Old Judge Preview '95 Signatures PROMO (i think these are /25... help?)
1995 Signature Rookies Old Juge Signatures PROMO (serial numbered /144)

1997 Columbus Clippers D.A.R.E. #13

1998 Pacific Online Winners #377 (do these even exist? any examples of anyone?)

1999 Aurora Opening Day #4 (serial numbered /31 - my current WHITE WHALE)
1999 Fleer Tradition Warning Track #484

2000 Indianapolis Indians Q-Cards / Blueline #22

I will also take any of his cards you have that aren't on this list, especially his parallels! Please help me complete my collection!

I think I have this. I know I have a lot of cards from the set, including duplicates. BUT I have no idea where it is. It is in one of 20 boxes of cards at my mom's house. If I can find it, it is yours.

I think I have this. I know I have a lot of cards from the set, including duplicates. BUT I have no idea where it is. It is in one of 20 boxes of cards at my mom's house. If I can find it, it is yours.

I would LOVE this card if you can find it!!! LMK what I can send you in return!

I will check my Clippers sets and see if I have the one you need.
Matt used to walk to the plate to Star Wars Music. It was the Darth Vader Death March Music you always heard. And he was really friggin tall too but a nice guy. I probably have some autos I got of him from the Clippers games too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check my Clippers sets and see if I have the one you need.
Matt used to walk to the plate to Star Wars Music. It was the Darth Vader Death March Music you always heard. And he was really friggin tall too but a nice guy. I probably have some autos I got of him from the Clippers games too.

just LMK what you have, and I'm sure we can work out a deal! thanks!

Back