Looking for Matt Leinarts i don't have

I have 06 Spx jersey
GU

Hi, I have this 2007 Leaf Cert Materials FOG Position Auto 4/5 if you are interested. I collect Vikings and Austin Daye auto's.

MattLeinart.jpg
[/IMG]

MattLeinart2.jpg
[/IMG]

ZAGfan said:
Hi, I have this 2007 Leaf Cert Materials FOG Position Auto 4/5 if you are interested. I collect Vikings and Austin Daye auto's.

MattLeinart.jpg
[/IMG]

MattLeinart2.jpg
[/IMG]

have couple of daye stuff, not sure if i want to trade it for the leinart though, how much you need for it?

I honestly do not know what I would want for it beings it does not book. What Daye's do you have? If they are something I need we may be able to work out a fair deal both ways. Thanks.

ZAGfan said:
I honestly do not know what I would want for it beings it does not book. What Daye's do you have? If they are something I need we may be able to work out a fair deal both ways. Thanks.

i have rookie premiere materials /299 auto/relic
i have NT dual patch(nice) auto/relic /49
and a NT triple patch(nice) auto/relic /49

Well, I have got (5) of the Rookie Premier Materials but they are all numbered to /499, so I would be interested if there is one that is to /299. I have a couple of the NT dual patch auto's /49. Are they multi-colored patches? If so, I would be interested in those as well.

What else do you collect? I may or may not have something I can offer you.

Thanks for the reply.

megabyterex said:
i have rookie premiere materials /299 auto/relic
i have NT dual patch(nice) auto/relic /49
and a NT triple patch(nice) auto/relic /49

Back