Looking for Jordan Legacy

I'll get you a solid count of what I have available this weekend. This week I've not been able to do it.

danielalba said:
What r u looking for in Return i will take them and any other Mj's u wanna get rid of

bah idk im to picky. and honestly anything none jersey or auto or none numbered doesnt get my attention. i want to get a few trades done on here though. you have any b-ball game used your not to fond of? I have 2 jordan sets also, 2007 fleer 200 card set and the 2009 50 card legacy set. i have his rookie baseball card. a game used floor card that came out of the fleer set, some photos are in my bucket. but lmk paypal is also available if you do that.

DCB1987 said:
bah idk im to picky. and honestly anything none jersey or auto or none numbered doesnt get my attention. i want to get a few trades done on here though. you have any b-ball game used your not to fond of? I have 2 jordan sets also, 2007 fleer 200 card set and the 2009 50 card legacy set. i have his rookie baseball card. a game used floor card that came out of the fleer set, some photos are in my bucket. but lmk paypal is also available if you do that.

I pm'ed yah

Back