Looking for current Blackhawks

cakjerseys27

Bench Warmer
Title speaks for itself. I've got some football for trade. Please let me kno what ya got.

This member is not allowed to buy, sell, or trade until they complete their deal with JonP. Then we'll discuss your status. Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some low end RCs and some inserts, looking for Lions in return, lmk if you want me to get a list together!

Ugh, tough day with the kids, but found these so far, I made a Folder in my photobucket for the Blackhawks, as I find them, I will upload them to it. just so busy of late.

The OPC Sharp is a Rainbow.......Score RCs are 10-11, not sure whos on the team of late, I have a #/100 Hossa MVP also

Lol. Yea, day after Halloween crazies. Both my daughters have them for sure. I'd def be interested in these and the hossa. Let me kno if u find any Crawford, Ben Smith, or Pirri. I'll start getting my lion's list ready for u. I kno I have a ton of Broyles including a rookie auto if any of that interests u.

Okay, sounds good, my wife collects the Lions, and just starting out, Suh, Stafford, Johnson, anyone current I guess, not to sure on the BV on Football either, as I myself only collect Hockey. Sure we can work something out and find more Blackhawks for you, give me a week so, I can do some searching, rather clean house and send something in bulk for a trade to clear some cards out! :)

Back