Looking For Carmelo Anthony

RockysCardboard

Pro
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
PC Carmelo Anthony, my main PC. I have a lot of his stuff but always looking to add more via trade or buying.

Post anything Carmelo here and I’m happy to take a look. Collect mainly baseball and basketball.

Thanks!

I have a PSA 10 Topps Chrome Rookie. Not sure if I'm ready to move it yet, but could with the right deal.
That’s a tough one, I’d always welcome a PSA 10 to join my 8 other chrome RCs haha message me if you wanna discuss. I have every sport basically and would trade some nice stuff for that one 😎😎

I have a 2004-05 Topps Luxury Box triple jersey card with Anthony, Kevin Garnett and Kirilenko available. It is numbered 441/450. Don't collect basketball, looking for baseball or football in exchange.
Dave

I have a 2004-05 Topps Luxury Box triple jersey card with Anthony, Kevin Garnett and Kirilenko available. It is numbered 441/450. Don't collect basketball, looking for baseball or football in exchange.
Dave
Hi Dave,
I’d be interested in a trade, shoot me a DM and let me know value wise what you would want in return/who you collect.
Thanks!

Back