Looking for Bowman Sterling base, jerseys, jersey autos

lilbigclug

Bench Warmer
I am looking to complete my set of Bowman Sterling still need a lot but have to start somewhere. Really looking for Allen Iverson Jersey, Bill Walton Jersey, Dennis Rodman Jersey, Magic Johnson Jersey, Isiah Thomas Jersey Auto, Jordan Farmar auto, J.J. Redick Jersey Auto. PLMK if you have any, thanx!

question for you. I have the Farmar auto both regular and gold. (I am only trading one of them!) How much extra would it take to get either the Maxiell/Simien dual or Reddick/Deng or Maxiell Signs of Stardom auto. Also we can do a trade/sale in which I add a small amount of paypal for one of the others I don't get for the Farmar.

Lon

ljmaya said:
question for you. I have the Farmar auto both regular and gold. (I am only trading one of them!) How much extra would it take to get either the Maxiell/Simien dual or Reddick/Deng or Maxiell Signs of Stardom auto. Also we can do a trade/sale in which I add a small amount of paypal for one of the others I don't get for the Farmar.

Lon
I would trade the Maxiell/Simien dual for the Farmar regular auto. PLMK if that works. Thanx!

works for me. You want to post it up and I will send Monday.
also how about a Rudy Gay 05-06 Finest XRC RC for your Gibson Hardcourt RC.
Lon

Back