Looking for Anquan Boldin base to autos

blackascoal

Bench Warmer
I've got a small list of around 60 or so cards of his so far and I'm looking for more. Listening to what you have. Please let me know what team your looking for if the card you have is base. Auto's give me a reasonable price as I have no other auto except for Boldin. And I do have a few Gu's in FB and Baseball. Thanks for your time.

heres what i got
bazooka 04 base
topps 50th anniversity base
fleer 06 base
fleer 06 insert STRETCHING THE FIELD
LIMITED SKYBOX EDITON 04 INSERT $10 BV

would give u all the cards for 10 payapl!

I have this #'d 25/81

2004 E-X Clearly Authentics Patch Silver CAAB Anquan Boldin/81 $7.50 $20.00

I could sell it for $6 dlvd, normally I would be asking $10 dlvd, but there is some small chipping on the back of the card at the bottom

chipsfootball1 said:
heres what i got
bazooka 04 base
topps 50th anniversity base
fleer 06 base
fleer 06 insert STRETCHING THE FIELD
LIMITED SKYBOX EDITON 04 INSERT $10 BV

would give u all the cards for 10 payapl!

I need the Bazooka and probably the insert do you have a scan of it please?

BHELSER1981 said:
I have this #'d 25/81

2004 E-X Clearly Authentics Patch Silver CAAB Anquan Boldin/81 $7.50 $20.00

I could sell it for $6 dlvd, normally I would be asking $10 dlvd, but there is some small chipping on the back of the card at the bottom

Have a small budget at the moment but I'd be interested in it. I'm going after his whole player collection. Now I'm sure there are a few that I'll never see but you never know. I can let you know Thursday if I can purchase it this week. DO you have a scan? I'm pretty sure I know which card it is.

scan0017-4.jpg

i have a few boldin rc and gu jsy on my bucket lmk if you can use them if so lmk what football and baseball gu you have

chris

oglesbyc said:
i have a few boldin rc and gu jsy on my bucket lmk if you can use them if so lmk what football and baseball gu you have

chris

I'm not sure on the RC's as I have a lot incoming from ebay and I can't log onto ebay now. As far as FB GU goes I have a RUSSELL GU, irons GU, Smith GU a Carter vikings GU and an Anthony THomas (bears) patch or gu i'm not sure which. Baseball gu is in my buckett but also do have another Vlad gu thats not in there. Also look for that Simon AUTO.

Back