Looking for Addai, Tarvaris Jackson, Brandon Marshall, and Jerious Norwood

I have a Tavaris Jackson Bowman Chrome RC auto bv 40 and a Norwood Bowman Sterling RC jersey.

How about your Andrew Miller SPx auto and your C. Hamels Sweet Spot quad for my pair. If I need to add a GU to get the Hamels LMK

Lon

Willage said:
Got these 2:
Addai Ultimate AUTO RC #/99
T-Mac Triple AUTO w/ Yao and Novak #/25
LMK.

Definatly check my bucket for the Addai and let me know, I could alsothrow in some cash if you can't find much...

Need the Bowman Chrome Tarvaris, don't need the Norwood... pm sent

Have a Brandon Marshall Flair Autographics auto BV20...I also have some Packers stuff. Really like your Bowman Chrome Prince Fielder auto. Anything I can add for it?

bballbayz said:
curt - need it, check my bucket
tykke - no thanks on the marshall, what packers you got?
howard - no thanks

Mostly Hawk and Favre. I'm gonna hold onto Hawk, but I've been contemplating getting rid of my Favre collection, which I have like 3-4 gu, and tons of inserts and base, and maybe a couple rc's. No autos though. I could get you a list, but it would take some time for me to type up. I also have a couple Packer autos in my bucket, as well as an old Javon Walker gu in there as well that I want to get rid of.
Plus tons of other misc. players over the years.

Willage - Not lookin to move it yet, still waitin for another one to come in the mail from a trade but it still hasn't came yet...

Curt - price?

Back