Looking for 13 Topps Legendary Lineage inserts I need.

Pfinder

Bench Warmer
These Legendary Lineage inserts are found in all 2010 Topps packs. I need the Following.

LL2
LL4
LL7
LL12
LL13
LL14
LL37
LL39
LL47
LL48
LL60
LL62
LL66

Thanks

trade

Pfinder said:
These Legendary Lineage inserts are found in all 2010 Topps packs. I need the Following.

LL2
LL4
LL7
LL12
LL13
LL14
LL37
LL39
LL47
LL48
LL60
LL62
LL66

Thanks
found these for you
#2 4 7 12 14 37 39 48 60
looking for these players
strasburg
m stanton
logan morrison
gaby sanchez
matt dominquez

hammocks13 said:
found these for you
#2 4 7 12 14 37 39 48 60
looking for these players
strasburg
m stanton
logan morrison
gaby sanchez
matt dominquez
I have a '10 Topps Attax insert
and a '11 Topps base card of Strasburg.
A '10 Topps Attax insert and '11 toppstown.com insert of Mike Stanton.
and a '11 Topps base card of Gaby Sanchez

trade

Pfinder said:
I have a '10 Topps Attax insert
and a '11 Topps base card of Strasburg.
A '10 Topps Attax insert and '11 toppstown.com insert of Mike Stanton.
and a '11 Topps base card of Gaby Sanchez
sorry can't use those

I have these below. I'm looking for Nolan Ryan's and J.J. Redick's I need. Thanks,

Josh

Derek Jeter 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage w/Phil Rizzuto 39 $5.00
Ryan Braun 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage w/Frank Robinson 47 $2.50
Mike Stanton 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage w/Miguel Cabrera 66 $3.00

Really sorry about the Delay. My Daughter has broken her second internet thingy. Looks like the only Ryan I have for you is a 1990 UD Baseball Heroes Insert #10 of 18. WHo/what is JJ Redick?
jdthakid36 said:
I have these below. I'm looking for Nolan Ryan's and J.J. Redick's I need. Thanks,

Josh

Derek Jeter 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage w/Phil Rizzuto 39 $5.00
Ryan Braun 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage w/Frank Robinson 47 $2.50
Mike Stanton 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage w/Miguel Cabrera 66 $3.00

Pfinder said:
Really sorry about the Delay. My Daughter has broken her second internet thingy. Looks like the only Ryan I have for you is a 1990 UD Baseball Heroes Insert #10 of 18. WHo/what is JJ Redick?

Internet thingy? Ha ha, I like that. I have that Ryan. J.J. Redick is a shooting guard for the Orlando Magic (basketball), and played 4 years at Duke University.

If nothing of him, maybe some trade bait? Do you have a list of GU'd? Or maybe Jeter or Pujols #'d, refractors, etc.?

jdthakid36 said:
Internet thingy? Ha ha, I like that. I have that Ryan. J.J. Redick is a shooting guard for the Orlando Magic (basketball), and played 4 years at Duke University.

If nothing of him, maybe some trade bait? Do you have a list of GU'd? Or maybe Jeter or Pujols #'d, refractors, etc.?
Yeah, the USB glowing internet thingy. They are apparently pretty Delicate. I only deal with baseball cards so I don't have any J.J.s, I keep most Jeter or Pujols I pull and I'm not looking to trade a GU for them Unless it's a Junk gu. In which case I have a Photo bucket below. I'll look for more Ryans too.

jdthakid36 said:

Doesn't look like i've got any Ryans for you.

Back