lookin to trade some bum autos 4 aikman emmitt marino elway base

Hey right now i have a 1999 Bowmans Best Refractor of John Elway and a Franchise Best Dan Marino from the same year. Ill have some pics up when you Private message me. Let me know if your interested.

jaym8675309 said:
packer sorry man got rid of all 5. i gotta get around to updatin my bucket
if i get nemore u'll def. be the first one i hit up. thx

Not a problem man. Are any of these up for grabs yet-

Hines Ward Sunday's Best Jsy
Drew Brees Jsy
Chase Coffman Auto.
Steve Smith Jsy
Palmer Jsy
Boldin Jsy
Hasselbeck #/50
Miller/Watson Dual
also either of your 2010 prestige rc autos

Thanks and plmk, as well as a general idea of how many cards you'd want for each that are available.

-Brad

i think all them cards are up still except the boldin n maybe the miller/watson

if u got like 15-20 base i can do for one of them. except i really dont need
nemore of early 90s proset n wild card, pacific, n pro line.

so lmk which ones u want n how many base u got of each player n we'll go from there

What do you want to trade for those cards, even though id rather take cash. If you offer something good ill go for it. LMK

I should easily have enough to cover all those cards. I'll get you an exact count of each player by tomorrow afternoon at the latest, as I have to go to my sister's graduation today. I don't think I have too much of the wild card, pro line, etc, so that shouldn't be an issue. Besides 3 to 5 barry sanders rcs, which i will throw in.

I'll get back to you asap, just assume the cards i'm interested in are spoken for ;)

-Brad

raym im gonna take a look at ur bucket tonight around midnight.
u wanted the eli right?

j lundberg i think the bills autos are gone but i will double check n get back 2 u

Back