7-15-200715029PM.jpg

15/25 Nameplate
7-15-200715246PM.jpg

78/100 Starr/Favre/Rodgers GU/Traded
Gradkowski
7-15-200715818PM.jpg

437/500
6-19-200785537PM.jpg

Seeing as I can't pry that marshall away from you, I like in no particular order;
S. Holmes auto
Jason Campbel auto
Carpenter auto Patch/Auto
I am at work so I don't know BV's of yours.

devinharris34 said:
i like the chad johnson and gradkowski contenders. LMK. thanks!

the marshall and carpenter were sold awhile back. holmes i think books for 60 or 80 and campbell i belive books in the same range. any smaller end stuff you liked? LMK. thanks.

Your smaller FB stuff is way smaller. You don't have much smaller stuff anywho. The Grad books at $30 I think and the ocho I think is $50. Thanks for the reply.

devinharris34 said:
the marshall and carpenter were sold awhile back. holmes i think books for 60 or 80 and campbell i belive books in the same range. any smaller end stuff you liked? LMK. thanks.

what about my preist holmes score inscriptions auto for the gradkoski? also, can you buy? and if you are selling, can i please have prices on the ocho and gradkoski? thanks and LMK.

Really have no interest in the Priesthood! The S. Holmes Books for $80 and the Jason Campbell books for $40. The Ocho books for $60 and the Grad for $30

devinharris34 said:
what about my preist holmes score inscriptions auto for the gradkoski? also, can you buy? and if you are selling, can i please have prices on the ocho and gradkoski? thanks and LMK.

Back