little nervous on this, but 1 card flip in my future?

ends in 15 hours or so, and has a bid at $89.99, so yeah, that would be the infamous 1 card flip :dance:

i dont think any of the other cards are better than $5 each, but nothing like 26 free autographs...hell, might get paid for them...if a few more bids come in...7 watchers

its the Charles Clay, retail only redemption SP of 99 (wish contenders would actually # them, but i know why they dont and its all about 'hype/speculation'...

its up to $96 now :dance: at $100 Paypal eats $3 and eBay eats $8 or $9 (i save $2 because TRS/PS), so already a few bucks into profit...ill be even more happy if it ends up going for more than my BIN was ($109.99) which i thought was decent to begin with as the last redemption went for $100 and only 2 'live' ones up, the other with a $159.99 BIN/BO...

:shock:

had a guy interested in the Cyrus Gray Sage /100, i was going to tell him $5 dlvd, then i looked at eBay :shock: the cheapest was $12.50 dlvd and went up over $20 dlvd...

hes a good dude, told him $10 shipped, then when digging around i found some old Quentin Coryott 4 sport autos, i told him if he wants them just $1.50 each (i have 2), said he doesnt have a Coryott (hes a Texas A&M collector), i didnt look to see what they sell for, but i dont figure they would do more than $5 on the open market...

so now im up $15 and 25 autos...

tomorrow im going to list up some of the 'new' stuff with the rest of my 50 free listings to maybe bring some bids to my BIN listings, as they have slowed WAY down, im awaiting 2 payments for like $4 total...sad sad times...

made 120 new listings today :dance: but i only have 49 to list...i have 40 contenders id like to take to market, ive got like 20 2011 and 2012 that id like to take to market, and 13 SP Authentic to take...

next free day is going to be good times for mr sliq...paypal is at like $200, but i spent $300 on cases, spent $70 on Tshirts, another $50 on fathers day thing...so not a bad gig, about 10 % of listings sold...

Back