Let's trade! Updated Trade & Wantlists inside! Trying to gain feedback points!

Ahlmani

Bench Warmer
The following cards are up for trade, but 2/3 of them I am expecting in the mail to arrive this week at the latest on Friday, but most I expect sooner.

Included beneath my tradelist, is my wanlist. Primarily I collect autographs so I am flexible to trade in your favor with some cards that are non-autos of mine as I understand the values can be different between a rookie and autograph card.

Without further talking, let's trade!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRADELIST (In alphabetical order by players first name)

Alonzo Mourning 2007-08 Exquisite Collection Extra Quad Jerseys #EQAM Serial Numbered 14/25

Amare Stoudamire 2002-03 Topps Pristine Refractor #75 RC Serial Numbered 931/1899

Brandon Rush/Jerryd Bayless/Jason Thompson 2008-09 SP Rookie Threads Triple Relic

Carmelo Anthony 2003-04 Flair Final Edition Row 1 #83 RC Serial Numbered 003/100

Channing Frye 2005 SAGE Autographs Red #A7 RC Serial Numbered 176/300

John Lattner TK Legacy All-Americans #AA-4 (Football)

Larry Bird 2007-08 Ultra SE Season Crowns Memorabillia #SCLB

Luke Ridnour 2003-04 Hoops Hot Prospects #102 (3 Color) Patch Autograph RC Serial Numbered 096/400

Marcus Williams 2006-07 Bowman Chrome #164 Group A Autograph RC

(2) Mike McCoy TK Legacy Signature Edition Autograph #F1131 (Football)

Nate Thurmond 2006-07 SP Signature Edition Hoops INC #HINT Autograph Serial Numbered 07/25

Randy Foye 2006-07 Bowman Chrome #162 Group A Autograph RC

Richard Hamilton 2004-05 SP Signature Edition SP Signs Serial Numbered 37/50

Ron Artest/Bruce Bowen/Mikael Pietrus/Caron Butler 2007-08 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Quad #ABPB

Sam Perkins 2006-07 UD Reserve Legendary Signatures

Shaquille O'Neal 1992-93 Upper Deck #1A RC

Thabo Sefolosha 2006-07 Bowman Chrome #151 Group B Autograph RC

WANTLIST

I am willing to look at all autograph/patch trade lists!

Certified autographs of current & future Hall of Famers as well as some retired players. (David Thompson is my favorite)

Certified autographs of the following current Portland Trailblazers, Brandon Roy, Greg Oden, Lamarcus Aldridge, Sergio Rodriguez, Travis Outlaw & Rudy Fernandez.

Certified Autographs of Paul Pierce, Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups, Ray Allen, Pau Gasol, Rajon Rondo, Kendrick Perkins, Lamar Odom, Shaquille O'Neal, Kevin Garnett, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Tim Duncan, Yao Ming & Lebron James.

Multi-colored patch cards of many of the players listed above, but not all.

I am very eager to get some trades done so I hope you found something that you like, and have something that I could use!

Thanks for looking and have a safe new years!

-Ahlmani

IHATECAPS - I checked out your page, and do not know much at all about the baseball or football trading hobbies, but that's mainly what you have that I could possibly use, and you have some incoming autos of Steelers, Giants and Prince Fielder, but I don't think I'd be able to get any of them for the Shaq and Melo RC's? Most people don't trade RC's for autos unless it is in their favor in terms of BV, but I'd be willing to do that if you'd like.

Anyhow, let me know if there is anything we can do?

Thanks again!

-Ahlmani

The following have been traded..

Alonzo Mourning 2007-08 Exquisite Collection Extra Quad Jerseys #EQAM Serial Numbered 14/25

Ron Artest/Bruce Bowen/Mikael Pietrus/Caron Butler 2007-08 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Quad #ABPB

-Ahlmani

Back