Let's trade AUTOS and Jerseys. Updated list.

fuser, I wish I knew. I can't find it in the beckett. I've had other people looking. The closest one is $125, in the 95 Classic Images, but it's not the same one (so they tell me). I guess I'll have to get it graded or JSA certified or something. I would like to sell it at $60 or trade it at $125. Thanks< Jen

Jackson0115, think it books $80. How much is your Stafford/Moreno dual auto? Jen

Don't want to trade a Tebow auto for a Stafford auto. sorry. LMK if you want the two Tebow game used, and I can maybe throw in a few $$$ paypal. Thanks, Jen

Jen, thanks for the info. no it isnt the images one i have had a couple of them. it looks like an aftermarket one, but without any type of coa with it i will hold off for now. thanks anyways. tim

OK Tim. It does have the official certified autograph stamp on the bottom right. If you look closely, you can see. Or I can scan a close-up for you if you are interested. I'll probably have to pay the $$ to get it JSA certified or send it in to get graded. It's in mint condition. Thanks, Jen

ok i see it now, hard to see but it is there. i wouldnt get it jsa'd that one on it is good. not sure if i have anything for it but your welcome to look. tim

have these in that range. pics are in my bucket of all of them
09 aaron curry sp authentic rc/patch auto $30
99 corey dillon inscriptions auto $30
99 sp signature drew pearson auto $25
08 early doucett limited rc/patch/auto $25
10 eddie royale prestige auto (jersey number) $20
10 elite gerald mccoy aspirations auto $30
09 james laurinaitis philly auto $30
09 johnny knox elite rc/auto $25
10 topps chrome jordan shipley rc/auto $20
10 joe haden certified mirror gold auto $20
10 certified joe mcknight mirroe blue triple gu/auto $20