Lets see the best card you have ever pulled

I always suspected that a "higher up" in Beckett bought it and I believe there is a high likelihood the card on that page is the one I had. Donruss would never confirm the number of them that were signed when I contacted them...

They also accept scans of cards. I remember they had contests for those who would submit the most pictures. It could be one of the submitted picture.

Also, my best pull was probably a Leaf R&S Joe Montana autograph. It was a redemption, and I pulled it out of one of those mixed pack blaster boxes.

EDIT: I also pulled a redemption for a Peyton Manning autographed mini helmet from Topps Reserve from one of those mixed pack blaster boxes as well. I had some good luck with those.

if you want to go old school, i pulled a 1994 Upper Deck ARoid Auto, i traded it when he was tanking like 95/96 for like $120 worth of stuff (it booked $80 i think)

1994 UD was my product, i pulled a ton of great stuff out of that, Next Generation Set Redemption, Next Generation Electric Diamond Set Redemption, the ARod, SP Regional Frank Thomas...

They also accept scans of cards. I remember they had contests for those who would submit the most pictures. It could be one of the submitted picture.

I remember that, it is just such a rare card (not even 25 were signed) that it would be an odd card to scan for the contest, but anything is possible!!!

Just a few off the top of my head...

sold for $900 just before the 2006 NFC Championship
0132ec74.jpg

ec1c575e.jpg

a8fa4de4-1.jpg

6/10
e47b7591.jpg

Not sure my best 1 card pull, but about 2006, I pulled 2 Peyton Manning Autos in a 20 minute span.

Best for my PC

IMAGE0030-2.jpg

Pulled it in 2000 when it was a redemption. Was glad it came through.

Best in terms of $$$

372a_1.jpg

Not my scan/pic... couldn't find it.

Back