lets make some trades

oglesbyc

Bench Warmer
check out the bucket some of the pc is available some is not and others are harder to get but there is no trade to small for me lmk what you like

chris

like the griffey card auto ( not letterman ) have these FT as of now, lmk if you like anything:

2007 Topps Mickey Mantle GU 4-5 Colored - BASEBALL

2001 Upper Deck Jerry Rice 3 Colored GU - FOOTBALL

2007-08 Fleer Michael Jordan FLOOR CARD - BASKETBALL

2007 Press Pass Reflectors Adrian Peterson RC - FOOTBALL

2007 Topps Adrian Peterson RC - FOOTBALL

2007 UD First Edition Adrian Peterson RC - FOOTBALL

1982 Topps Cal Ripken Jr. RC NM-MINT - BASEBALL

2005 Sweet Spot Larry Johnson HELMET AUTO - FOOTBALL

2004 Topps Contemporary Caption JALEN ROSE AUTO Inscription " FAB 5 " - BASKETBALL

2007 Sage DEACADEnce Demetrius Williams 1/1 Printing Plate YELLOW - FOOTBALL

2003 Fleer Platinum Nameplates Rafael Palmerio 3 Color PATCH - BASEBALL

2002 UD Bat Around Quad Bat AROD/PUDGE/GONZALEZ/PALMERIO - BASEBALL

2005 Absolute Memorbilia Absolutley INK Duke Snider AUTO/JSY #'d 10/25 - BASEBALL

Broncofanforever said:
Your PC is pretty sharp! I'm interested in the Fielder Auto. PCMB and lmk if you see anything interesting. Thanks,

Brendan

that is one of the cards that i am holding onto for now see anything else that you like sorry i have a feeling that it could go way up this year

chris

southhawks23 said:
like the griffey card auto ( not letterman ) have these FT as of now, lmk if you like anything:

2007 Topps Mickey Mantle GU 4-5 Colored - BASEBALL

2001 Upper Deck Jerry Rice 3 Colored GU - FOOTBALL

2007-08 Fleer Michael Jordan FLOOR CARD - BASKETBALL

2007 Press Pass Reflectors Adrian Peterson RC - FOOTBALL

2007 Topps Adrian Peterson RC - FOOTBALL

2007 UD First Edition Adrian Peterson RC - FOOTBALL

1982 Topps Cal Ripken Jr. RC NM-MINT - BASEBALL

2005 Sweet Spot Larry Johnson HELMET AUTO - FOOTBALL

2004 Topps Contemporary Caption JALEN ROSE AUTO Inscription " FAB 5 " - BASKETBALL

2007 Sage DEACADEnce Demetrius Williams 1/1 Printing Plate YELLOW - FOOTBALL

2003 Fleer Platinum Nameplates Rafael Palmerio 3 Color PATCH - BASEBALL

2002 UD Bat Around Quad Bat AROD/PUDGE/GONZALEZ/PALMERIO - BASEBALL

2005 Absolute Memorbilia Absolutley INK Duke Snider AUTO/JSY #'d 10/25 - BASEBALL

kind of like that larry johnson sweet spot auto

chris

oglesbyc said:
that is one of the cards that i am holding onto for now see anything else that you like sorry i have a feeling that it could go way up this year

chris
I have that same feeling! If you change your mind I can trade in your favor with one of my Fielder Autos included. I could use this card. See anything for it?
Cole Hamels SS Auto

Broncofanforever said:
I have that same feeling! If you change your mind I can trade in your favor with one of my Fielder Autos included. I could use this card. See anything for it?
Cole Hamels SS Auto

i just deleted the hamels i sold it on thursday and forgot to delete it

chris

I like the hanley and felix autos, mantle relic and the Barry Sanders auto. Anything of interest in my bucket? I have a Cool Papa Bell auto and some other stuff.
PM me if you find anything
Tom

southhawks23 said:
how about the mantle 4-5 colored (i have gotten estimates of $70-$75 bv) and the larry johnson for the griffey? lmk
\

sorry i am not big on those mantle relics i havent seen any sell that high usually sell for around 25

chris

GarkoCollector said:
I like the hanley and felix autos, mantle relic and the Barry Sanders auto. Anything of interest in my bucket? I have a Cool Papa Bell auto and some other stuff.
PM me if you find anything
Tom

i like these

uggla auto

manny ramirez auto

Back