Lebron James Dwyane Wade photo

cowboy2288

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hey guy Does this auto from Lebron look real to you?Please tell me what you think?Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: the Jordan/James, What is the deal with them putting that fool large holofoil serial number sticker thing OVER some printed info on the back? Don't the UD holosticker things have their diamond logo or at least UD on it not just "authentic original"? OH their "UD" diamond logoholo is on Jordan's side bottom corner.
Hmmm here is an ebay auction for a similar thing released by UD that same year check the back that has the disclaimer thing about enjoying your autographed card. http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-06-UD-MI...15397957?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item461be05745 (auction #301115397957)

I could be legit, that they had both of them sign a "base" card and them slap an authentication sticker on it, but if that is the case it is a combination of a poor design not allowing for that contingency and the execution of obtaining the autographs and "authenticating" of the card being a bit lazy.

I don't know man....Can't find out who's hologram it is!! called under deck gave them the num and said it wasn't theres

Questionable Jordan is shakey and LBJ have never seen him sign like that
Damn that sucks... well got it cheep should have known to good to be true.....on thw picture of Lebron I might take out and put someone else in it that I do have a coa psa dna curry.... thanks for looking and telling me straight up what you think

Back