Leaving The Group

Dang dude, That ***** Bad. Sorry for your lose. I do not know where that city is. What State is that in? And what kinda cards should we look out for?

Man I really hate to hear that, especially since you were such a good friend of mine. I do wish you the best and remember if you ever need me you have my number ol'buddy. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Daren

The worst part is Most of this stuff will be hard to track because it was almost ALL rookie cards...I didn't do too much in serial #'d or autos or gu...(but if you see a Pujols Donruss Class of '01 nodder (Bobblehead) around anywhere , it's probably mine).NYY and NYM, NYG ,NYJ rookies, all major superstar rookie cards, that what I specialized in , since it was easier for the kids at the club to relate to...I really appreciate your concern and care ...Thanks
Jimi

Sorry, man. I can relate. I lost over $60,000 in a burglary once. Gave me the RA about the hobby for a while, but I picked up and started over. Give it some time, hope you change your mind and come back.

Back