LCM Reggie Bush RC Auto GU /25 for Sale!!!

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
I still have not been able to find a buyer for my Leaf Certified Materials Gold Reggie Bush RC Auto Quad-GU /25 yet, so I am still trying to shop it around. I am mainly looking to sell (trying to get some extra money to buy a new guitar), but I may be interested in doing a trade/sale if a nice Adrian Peterson RC would be involved. I am looking for around $400-500 if just selling the card. It currently books at $800, and compared to the other Gold versions and even the Emerald versions, this one has 2 of the best looking GU pieces out of all of them. The jersey patch is 3-colors with stitching, and the helmet piece appears to be the tip of the saints logo. None of the other low-numbered versions of this card can even compare to how nice this one looks in my opinion. I am interested in hearing any serious offers, so please PM me if you would be interested in this one. Thanks!

LeafCertifiedMaterialsMirrorGoldRCA.jpg

you wont get $400-$500 cash for it, maybe when he was Hot last year, Reggie has fallen off the face of the earth compared to last year, there was a reason it ended on E-Bay for $242 lol

SportsCardStars said:
you wont get $400-$500 cash for it, maybe when he was Hot last year, Reggie has fallen off the face of the earth compared to last year, there was a reason it ended on E-Bay for $242 lol

No, the auction previous to that actually ended at $455, I just accidentally set my reserve too high, and that was prior to him having close to 100 yards this past week. I'm not in a desperate mode to sell or trade it, so I might as well keep it high for now (he started out this slow last year, and he could step it up in the weeks to come). It doesn't help that the Saints are stinking it up this year though, but until I have to sell it I might as well keep it high!

TinCastleMusic said:
No, the auction previous to that actually ended at $455, I just accidentally set my reserve too high, and that was prior to him having close to 100 yards this past week. I'm not in a desperate mode to sell or trade it, so I might as well keep it high for now (he started out this slow last year, and he could step it up in the weeks to come). It doesn't help that the Saints are stinking it up this year though, but until I have to sell it I might as well keep it high!

i would keep it, i sold mine for $450 week 1

ReggieBushMirrorGold24-25.jpg

SportsCardStars said:
i would keep it, i sold mine for $450 week 1

ReggieBushMirrorGold24-25.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't complain if I had to keep it. I am just looking for some offers to see what is out there since the cash would be nice at the moment (in-between jobs and the funds are starting to run low).

Back