Late Mailday Exquisite and Some Redemptions

Whats up everyone? I just got home from work and had a few packages in the mailbox. There were 2 redemptions from upper deck, 1 from donruss which I forgot about, an Exquisite lot, and another jayhawks. Enough talk here are some scans. First off will be the redemptions.

KenAnderson2008ExquisiteLegendarySi.jpg

GlenDorsey2008UpperDeckSignatureSho.jpg

ThomasClayton2007LeafLimitedSilverM.jpg

Exquisite Lot

JamalLewis2006Exquisite.jpg
MichaelVick2006Exquisite.jpg
TorryHolt2006Exquisite.jpg

DrewBrees2007Exquisite76.jpg
MattSchaub2007Exquisite.jpg
RonnieBrown2007Exquisite.jpg

KennethDarby2007ExquisiteAutographR.jpg

CarsonPalmer2007ExquisiteMaximumJer.jpg

Finally the Jayhawk

WayneSimenPressPassAutograph.jpg

Thank you everyone for looking :salut:

He did pretty decent for himself in the chances he got last year. Hopefully that continues.

So what are your plans with the card? Set, hold and flip, or immediate flip (:shifty:) ?

Not quite sure yet. Im thinking of trying for the base set and auto set. So for right now Ill be holding it. If I do decide to get rid of it you will be the first one I talk too.

i bid early on that exq lot :salut:

hope you already have a palmer cause those dont come cheap :snooty: i have 15 with 1 incoming and 1 up on ebay...

nice TC too...

i bid early on that exq lot :salut:

hope you already have a palmer cause those dont come cheap :snooty: i have 15 with 1 incoming and 1 up on ebay...

nice TC too...

The lot still went cheaper then i thought it would with the Jersey card and autograph in it. I saw the Palmer on ebay. Im not going to try and get one til im positive im going to go for the auto set too. I know your obsession with im so im not going to run up the price or anything :salut:

Back