KOBE AUTOS for trade

globalduk

Bench Warmer
I might consider trading these Kobe autos for the right auto...preferably baseball or football, but LMK what you'd offer. I'm mainly interested in star players or HOFers.
Kobe Bryant 01/02 UD Ovation Warmup Auto
Kobe Bryant 02/03 Ultimate Collection Auto
Kobe Bryant 03/04 SP Game Used Edition Auto #/100
Kobe Bryant 04/05 SP Signature Authentic Signature Auto
Kobe Bryant 04/05 UD Trilogy Signs of Stardom Auto
BryantSPGU.jpg

BryantKobeAutoWarmups.jpg

BryantKobe1021.jpg

Kobe.jpg

im definatly interested, i havea nolan ryan spx auto i want to move and will trade all my cards not in my personal collection feel free to take a look and pm if you like anything!

Chicago & RC Collector said:
im definatly interested, i havea nolan ryan spx auto i want to move and will trade all my cards not in my personal collection feel free to take a look and pm if you like anything!
I'd be interested in your Chris Paul SPx auto RC

plz check my site for the Kobe Bryant 03/04 SP Game Used Edition Auto #/100 , if u don't see anything u want, let me know the lowest price u can sell, thanks

slamking said:
plz check my site for the Kobe Bryant 03/04 SP Game Used Edition Auto #/100 , if u don't see anything u want, let me know the lowest price u can sell, thanks
You only have about 10 cards on your bucket and non are autos. I have no idea on selling price, since i prefer trading and rarely sell. I'm sure you can get a better price on ebay, but you're free to throw me an offer.
don

Back