Knowshon Moreno is overrated!

redandpewter55

Bench Warmer
I just wanted to be the first to declare Knowshon Moreno the most overrated RB in the country before vets gets a chance to do it this week...

:run:

(Sorry Brett)

Where did u find 15 I found 14. Not bad though, but I would still take DEMARCO in a heartbeat. Your boy was nowhere to be found against Bama and the Gators.HMMMMMM
hehe

Or it could just be that were look at things rationally (most of the time, this time being one of them).:salut:

And even if we weren't looking at this rationally, we'd still be right that the guy with more yards, TDs, and higher YPC behind a banged up and inexperienced OL is better than someone with less yards, less TDs, and lower YPC behind an OL I don't know crap about but is probably in better shape than UGA's.

GN all It has been fun. Just messin with ur boy. He is gonna be a beast in the next level, especially if he has a good QB to work with.LOL

And even if we weren't looking at this rationally, we'd still be right that the guy with more yards, TDs, and higher YPC behind a banged up and inexperienced OL is better than someone with less yards, less TDs, and lower YPC behind an OL I don't know crap about but is probably in better shape than UGA's.
On top of that, UGA lost another RT today. :(

Back